Our Commitment to Safety Always Comes First
What to Expect When Visiting Us
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to ELITE SMILE . Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’s recommendations. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
For Your Safety
- Air purifier will be use to eliminate air viruses and bacteria
- High Volume Evacuation (HVE) System to help eliminate harmful aerosols
- Staff Protocols including Daily Staff Health Screenings including daily temperature and symptom checks.
- Any Staff who presents any type of symptom is required to stay home.
- Doctor, dental Hygienist and dental assistants will have appropriate PPE including N95 and custom fitted ASTM Level 3 masks.
- Gloves, surgical gowns, caps, and face shield are standard for all dental aerosol procedures.
- Hand sanitizer will be given when entering the office and it will also be available in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting area is being sanitized hourly by our employees.
- We will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
When Visiting Our Office
- We ask that all patients wear face coverings before entering the office.
- Every Patient will have their temperature check when visiting the office.
- Screening questions will be given to every patient before and during their appointment.
- In order To reduce the waiting time to a minimum.
- Because appointment space is Very limited it is important to maintain an appointment as a cancelation will lead to long delays on your dental treatment.
- We have allow greater time between patients in order to reduce waiting time for patients in the reception.
- We encourage patients to come alone to the appointment, since no companion will be allowed inside the office.
- ONLY Patients who are minors or have a disability that requires assistance will be allow to come in with a single parent or caretaker.
- If driving, consider waiting inside your car and we will notify you once the doctor is ready to see you.
- The consumption of food or drinks inside the office, will no longer be allow as face masks should remain on at all times in the waiting are.
- To limit waiting times, we encourage you to schedule an appointment before going to the office.
We Now Offer Teledentistry
We are now offering Teledentistry which will be available for consultations, new patient interviews and evaluation of dental concerns. These visits are typically a good option for patients who would like to discuss their concerns before coming to the office.