Smile and bite with
Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth as they provide excellent support and stability to your mouth. Dental Implants can provide fix solutions to single missing teeth to complete dentures treatments.
What is a Dental Implant
Whether teeth were missing when you were born, lost as a result of an injury, or had to be removed because of cavities, one of the simplest and best looking solutions is a dental implant.
Dental implants are artificial roots and teeth (usually titanium) that are surgically placed into the upper or lower jaw bone. The teeth attached to implants are natural looking and can enhance and restore a person’s smile and dental health.
Reasons for dental implants:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth.
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space.
- Restore a patient’s confident smile.
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion.
- Restore or enhance facial tissues.
- Support a bridge or denture, making it more secure and comfortable.